Friday, July 23, 2010

Welcome all!!

Hi
Welcome to my blog.
Ill start with a little bit about myself.
I am 23 years old. I am in my second year of secondary teaching. I am originally from South Australia, but have move to Northern Queensland to work in a Catholic school, leaving my partner, family and friends in South Australia. I am teaching from Prep to Year 12, coving a range of subjects including dance/drama in primary years, SOSE and Modern History. I became interested in becoming a Teacher Librarian by taking my Prep class for library time each week. I am only doing one course at a time because of the work load needed to teach senior students but I am keen to study again and hopefully become a fully qualified teacher librarian.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Heather. So funny to read your blog, as I, too, grew up in SA, then moved to Nth Qld and my first teaching job was in a Catholic school in Charters Towers. That was many years ago and I have since lived in various countries around the world. Hopefully you'll go on to have lots of other adventures in your life, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from a fellow South Aussie, except I'm still here :)
    All the best with your studies!

    ReplyDelete